Blogging Workshop Perth
This blogging specific co-working day is a cost-effective, energy-efficient session to bang out some blogs and move them from To Do to PUBLISH!
The Crisp Copy Blog’n’Work Co-Working Day
– where we’ll blog. And blog. And blog some more. But together (and with coffee and cake).
Wednesday September 5th 2018
How does this work?
1. You bring your current blog ‘To Do’ list and your best motivation
2. We’ll discuss, bounce ideas off each other, I’ll open the floor for a 15 minute blogging specific Q&A where you can pick my brain, and then we’ll all get to work for a 45 minute ‘Pom’ session. This structure will be repeated throughout the day with a break for morning tea and lunch
3. You’ll tick off a tonne more from your list than if you were sitting at home, procrastibaking, Netflix binging, or generally getting in your own lonesome way
4. You’ll have some blogs written. Ta-flipping-da
If you’re a previous Blogathon participant or a current Crisp Copy Blogging Group member, you’ll get an even bigger discount #lovemypeeps
Jay Crisp Crow
is a multi-award-winning intuitive copywriter and copy consultant who works with women around the globe. Jay has ghost blogged and edited for every industry from real estate to medical, business to website designers, and even other writers. She’s written as midwives, salon owners, wellness professionals, nutritionists and business coaches, life coaches, and sports coaches! Her blogging clients have been published in Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, The Mighty, Roooar Magazine, and in books, print publications, and online. Since 2016, Jay has also been teaching other women in business all her blogging secrets so they can enjoy similar bloggery celebrations.
Jay’s tips made blogging for my business feel less daunting, so I walked away confident about being able to publish regular content!
An added bonus was the room was full of awesome ladies – a testament to the type of client Jay attracts.
All in all a very productive, but fun, morning.”
– Kirsty Morton, SEO and WordPress Guru
Wednesday 5th September 2018
9.30am – 2.30pm
$127 inc GST
Coffee. There’ll be coffee
Also please note
This workshop is limited to 20 participants to ensure maximum engagement. I keep my classes small so you don’t get lost (and can’t fly under the radar. Yep, at my workshops we work!) Refunds are not available but tickets can be transferred to a lucky friend in business, should you not be able to make it
– or pencils and paper