Here’s the truth about coaching:
One size fits… barely anyone
Unfortunately, not everything can be yoga pants
Part mentorship. Part pit crew. All open-book.
And only for the cool kids.
Yes, this service is by application only so you know you’re getting the service you need.
This is a super relaxed, 3 month fling then month-at-a-time, open-door and no-holds-barred kind of deal where you have me on call for when you need me.
And can pop me back on the shelf when you don’t.
What I can help you with:
– I built a 6-figure business in a couple of years with $0 capital on a DSP pension. Not everything I’ve done will be transferable, but I’m happy to share any and all of my lived experience about how I did it so you can decide if a strategy will work for you
– on call sounding board for any and all questions about branding, copy, relationships, alignment, ideas, or just a call for help during a funk
AND ALL THE COPY and BRANDING STUFF:
– brand positioning and strengthening using language and messaging
– your niche (if you should niche at all)
– pricing and copy persuasion levels to match your dollar amount
– copy processes to do less typing and more writing
– packaging your offerings
– figuring out and nailing your strengths (and then promoting them)
– technique and process for wannabebetter copywriters
– onboarding and offboarding client emails
– professional cheerleading
– random musical theatre singalongs
– you choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly 60 minute calls over Zoom (all recorded)
– you get 2 calls in the first month just to get you really moving if you choose the monthly option
– shared Google Docs and Asana to keep everyone on track (because yep, there’ll be homework)
– option of an emergency 20 minute call per month (if you need it)
– usually 24 hour turnaround answers to any and all of your copy/editing/copy business/other malarkey questions over email or FB or Slack – whatever floats your boat (that’s Jay on tap!)
– an hour a month of my editing/consulting/advice/eyes on you or your clients’ work
– discounted everything rate if you need more for the time of our mentor/mentee relationship
3 month initial commitment, month-at-a-time option thereafter (spots permitting)
Weekly calls (most Jay for your buck) $1577 per month
Fortnightly calls (that’s every second week for US people) – $1077 per month
Monthly calls – $777 per month
min 3 month – billed up front by the month for budget friendly payments
All prices are + GST for Australian clients and billed in AUD
Want a mini-date first?
Book a quick chat so you can look into my eyes and ask me all your questions
© Copyright 2016 - 2020
Jay Crisp Crow + Crisp Copy
If you steal my words I'll
send my teenagers to your house
...with their kitten
Jay Crisp Crow acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters, and community.
This business pays its respects to them and their cultures; and to elders past, present, and emerging.